History from the Gspan

 History

 The Gspan was built in 1621 since then it has been owned by the Schmid family

 

From 1914 to 1920 Arosa’s youth met in the Gspan to dance

 

1935 First extension

 1947 The cow’s stable was turned into a coffee parlour

 

1953 Extension with four new rooms

 

1973-1976 Extension and rebuild

 

1981 Rebuild 1st floor: all rooms with toilet and shower

1985 Extension, adding a new bar

Since then step-by-step renovation of all the rooms